Saturday, September 27, 2008

Little Socks



I was doing laundry last week and I noticed this sock, way too little for John and I, but way too big for Ben. It was perfect size for Wyatt or Cooper. Hmmmm....one must have snuck into our bag last weekend during our visit. Wait a minute, here's the match. And, I have already done laundry once since our visit to Blanchard. Where did these little socks come from. I go and ask John, "Did you wear these?" "Yeah, I thought you got new socks." "Did you notice they were a little small and the heel of the sock hit you right in the middle of your foot?" "Yeah, I though they were just a different type of ankle sock." I later remembered Cooper had left a pair of socks at our house last January. They sat on top of our dresser for months so I would remember to take them to my Mom and Dad's. They never made it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Men are so oblivious. Too bad we're not more like them!

Jennifer said...

HEY!!!! That Hanes sock is Cooper's! And here I thought my dryer was eating them . . .