Sunday, September 07, 2008

Ugh...I had caffeine

I don't know why I drink caffeine. Whenever I do, I always get worked up about something. This time, school. I am taking a math internet class. Mistake #1. I am having trouble managing my time, baby, nap time, study physiology, clean house, cook dinner, grocery shop, get house ready to sell, get online do an excessive amount of math homework. I really thought this would be an easy A class. I get online today to get this weeks assignments, three sections of homework to do, roughly 60 problems, and a quiz to complete my Monday at midnight. What!?! The class week is from Sunday to Saturday, I have been doing one section a day and it takes me about an hour to an hour and a half. This means I have five hours of math to do by tomorrow at midnight. So, instead of doing it, I blog about not being able to do it. Not really, I have been trying to do it for the last hour and my mind is fried. I wrote the instructor an email as to why we have so much to do in such a short period of time. Internet classes are not for me, neither is math.
I am really enjoying my Physiology class ("enjoying" is probably a bit extreme). I am just ready to not be in school spending money and am ready to be a nurse making money. I have to tell myself constantly why I went back to school.
Ben has been wonderful. He is really funny. I went to go get him up from his nap and snuck in quietly to see what he was doing. He was talking away and had his legs propped up on his little aquarium toy. He still has quite the temper (I guess that is something that doesn't just go away). He attempted his first crawl on Saturday. Watch out Dayton! You will be his first target. I got a MAAAAA out of him other day. Does that count as Mama?

1 comment:

Shelly Collins said...

I heart caffeine. I had tried to go without coffee the other day and though I was fine until about noon. I hit the wall so hard! I couldn't even carry on a conversation. I'm in denial about any sleep problems Gwyn has because of it...

Hang in there, hope class gets easier :)