Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Longest Month of My LIFE

and its only the sixth. I consider myself a patient person, but come on. I love how all the books say the baby will make smaller movements because they are runnig out of room, apparently Benjamin did not read these books. My dad always said I was like a bull in a china cabinet. I belive my son is taking after his mommy. Unfortunatly for my uterus it is the china cabinet and my son is a giant bull. (He will probably only be six pounds and 18 inches long, but let me tell you, he feels huge to me.) He has officially droped per the doctor, her words exactly..."OH! His head it just right there." I could have told you that without the pelvic exam. My bladder has been announcing it with a bull horn.
Well, I guess let the waiting game continue, I don't really have much say so anways!

4 comments:

jessica said...

I'm glad you posted. I was going to call and see how you were feeling, but then I remembered how frustrating it can be when people keep asking.

If you need anything let me know.

jessica said...

I tagged you. You can go to my blog to see the details.

Shelly Collins said...

we missed you saturday night. hope you are feeling ok. i know it's a hard wait but enjoy your last moments of solitude for a while!

Shelly Collins said...

I finally saw a pic of Benjamin on Jenny's blog. Wow, he is beautiful. I can't wait to see him in person as soon as possible! Hope you are feeling ok.