Tuesday, January 23, 2007

School Days

I hate to admit this, but I am having a really hard time at school, especially in Biology. It takes me a good hour to an hour and a half to simply read one chapter, not comprehend, but read. It is like reading a foreign language! To make things worse this guy sitting next to me in class made the comment, "this class is so easy!" I seriously almost started crying in class. The teacher probably thinks I am retarded. My face is always extremely animated, so I can only imagine the faces of ignorance I give the professor when she lectures. Biology is definitely not natural for me. The other classes, Government, developmental Psych., and Medical terminology, are coming along, I am still not comprehending or memorizing as quickly as I use too, but they are coming along.
If anyone has any suggestion on how to get me through Biology, let me know, keep praying that God will do something, I am not for sure what to ask for, I guess pray that I will begin to comprehend it!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Prayers will be coming your way! I hated Biology too, I had no clue what was going on and when I recieved the final grade of "C" I was relived. Hang in there, take it one test at a time!

Shelly Collins said...

OK, i'll pray that it will start making more sense. It's kinda cool to think that no one knows Biology better than God anyway. Maybe it would help to approach it as the opportunity to study the complexities of His creation and the more you know about the way he created things the more you will know about him and His awesomness!...just a thought. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Think of it as more of in biology everything can be broken down. If you take out all the complicated terms and just learn the concept first and then slowly add in the terms it should be alot easier. Or at least thats how it worked for me. Just try to grasp the ideas behind it. I took it last year. Look at it as a chain reaction.
love- meridith

jessica said...

I am praying for you.