Saturday, March 06, 2010

What, I have a blog, two blogs?





Ok, I am horrible about updating and attempting to do two blogs is just crazy. Now I not only get to neglect one blog, I have another to neglect too. So, I quit blog number two.
Benjamin update: He is a spirited little boy with a mouth that never stops. I have never heard someone talk so much. It is like he narrates his every move along with the entire populations every breath. We went to his two year well check up last week, one of my questions for the doctor if there is a way to teach a two year old how to be quiet. I really just want moments of quietness. I love his little personality and do appreciate how well and how much he talks, but seriously, my ears feel like they are bleeding at the end of the day. Oh, what did the doctor say? Nothing. He just laughed.
School update: Its hard, but I love it. We've had about 20 people drop the program so far. They say by the end of the program only half the class graduates. Clinicals are always strange to me. I almost feel like I am just pretending to be a nurse. I passed my Pharmacology/Dosage class with an A. It has been the easiest and I thought it would be the hardest. Still, very glad its over.
My sister had her baby yesterday. It was the smoothest delivery I have ever seen. I've only seen 2 others, but still, it was smooth. She was so small compared to Jenny's boys. She weighed almost 3 lbs less than Jenny's last baby. She looks like a little baby doll. Tons of jet black hair and long. It goes down her neck and over her ears. She has little facial features and beautiful skin. What? Me? A proud aunt? I miss her already.

1 comment:

Shelly Collins said...

Wow, Ben is growing up fast! He looks more like a boy in those pictures than a baby now. Glad Jenny's birth went so well. She is really pretty! Can't wait to meet her. That bow is crazy!