Tuesday, March 23, 2010

EEK! I can see a light at the end of the tunnel...


I can't believe I only have 5 weeks left of school. Right now I am studying for my medications administration competency. My client happens to be on over 30 medications. Before I can give him any of his meds I have to know safe dosage, possible side effects, any special precautions, and of course what the medication does. I should have said have memorized instead of just knowing. In two weeks I preform my head to toe competency, which I am pretty nervous about. Everything is just so much memorization. I have two written tests left and of course my final. Other than those few things, I am home free! Until next semester.

Ben woke me up Monday morning at 1:00am to tell me he had a booboo in his ear. We scheduled an appointment to find out its not an ear infection, but that he has pressure in his ear from his forever long cold. Treatment: chew gum. That makes for one happy little boy!

No comments: