Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle




Monday morning I walked into my Physiology class and "Welcome to the Jungle" was playing. Hmmm...am I in the right class? About 3 minutes later and big guy, with long white hair, a bandana wrapped around his head, harley boots, shirt, and vest on, walked into the class. "I am Dr. Peabody and this is Human Physiology." Interesting. I must say, his class seems to be just as interesting as himself and I am really looking forward to this semester. I have a five credit math class that I am taking online. I am not a computer whiz, but I do consider myself very computer literate, but I am having some difficult just figuring out how to do the online class.
I am slowly but surely getting our house ready to sell. It is exhausting and somewhat overwhelming. We found a house in Sand Springs we are interested in, but we must first sell our house. Now some fun pictures.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I remember my sophmore year in high school our english teacher Mr. Hall had R-E-S-P-E-C-T playing on the first day. I thought he was weird and sad to say the class was BORING! Hope yours is better;) Cute pictures!

Shelly Collins said...

Precious pics! Thank you again for Wilder's new colors, check out his artwork on the blog. :)