Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New Furniture



Ladies & gentlemen... We finally have new furniture! Amy and I got a wild hair to go "look" Saturday. We started at Mathis Bros. and were treated with the upmost DISrespect! So we went to old faithful...Snows. Joe sold us a sofa and oversized chair. Snows even gives you free soda! I think that was the dealbreaker. After the furniture was delivered Amy sat on it.....


See looks like a little elf


Also to my wife Amy, I realize the next couple of weeks will be hard for you while I am out of town. It will be hard for me also. Just want you to know I love you more than anything! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

JL

1 comment:

Jenny said...

AMY! That furniture looks almost exactly like the one we ordered! Same color and everything, except the pillows are a different color. We must have good taste. Can't wait to see it in person!

JL, Aaahhhhh. You love her, you really love her.