Saturday, October 04, 2008

Updates

We had an realtor come over on Friday. A woman that John use to work with who now works as a realtor for McGraw offered to sell our house cutting her commission to 2%. We immediately took her up on her generous offer. We have found a house in Prattwood that we really want and are hoping everything falls into place time wise and money wise.

We went to the fair on Friday too. Ben seemed to really enjoy it. I got free entrance tickets from my teacher, thank you Dr. Peabody. We got to use all our money on fair food. Mmmmm DELICIOUS! Has anyone tried an Indian Taco? It is probably now my favorite. I also tried fried pickles. Not my favorite, but interesting. Ben liked the petting zoo. I do believe he will be an animal lover.

I got a call from my doctor on Thursday. After going over the radiologist report he decided he would refer me to a breast surgeon. I have a consult on Wednesday. I try not to think about the 'what ifs'. Luckily, I have a lot to keep me busy and distract me.

1 comment:

jessica said...

That´s great! I´ve never heard of them going below 5%. You´re on your way!