Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Final Four

John left this morning to work the final four. He is really excited, this is the biggest event he has worked. He will be gone until Tuesday, so Benji and I will be holding down the fort until then. Day one has been good, dare I say boring? Benjamin is changing daily. I put on an outfit today and he had outgrown it, I believe overnight. He let out his first little giggle today. I look forward to many more. Since starting a routine and some supplementing formula its like I have a different child. He seems so much more content. He is a happy little boy and I am a happy little momma.
School starts for me June 2. I am really looking forward to it. I decided to take Sociology this summer and to get my CNA. Sociology is necessary for my bachelors (if I choose that path) and my CNA is required for the TCC nursing program. This fall I am enrolled in Microbiology and Physiology, oddly enough I am really excited about these classes. They are going to be extremely challenging, but I am ready for some brain stimulation. I will be through with my prerequisites after those two classes and will be applying for TCC nursing program for the Spring. If I do not get in, I will continue taking prereqs for my bachelors. Apparently TCC has a bridge program with OU-Tulsa to take your first 3 years at TCC (at TCC's tuition as opposed to OU's) and finish your senior year at OU. I haven't really looked into it, but it is a possibility.

2 comments:

jessica said...

Sounds like you'll have your work cut out for you.

Come over this weekend if you get bored.

Unknown said...

Answered prayer!!! I'm so glad your mommy experience is getting easier and more fun. Good luck in your classes.