Monday, July 26, 2010

Get-away...don't even call it a vacation!

Wednesday: Met Jenny and the kids at the zoo. HOT! Ben didn't want to walk. Two sweaty bodies stuck together, had to rent a wagon.

Thursday: Ate breakfast with John, went to Wal-mart to get snacks for the hotel. John went to work, we went to Jenny's.

Friday: Ate breakfast at the hotel, then went to Chuck E. Cheeses. Had a blast. Ben loved it. Plenty of purel. John went to work, Ben and I went back to hotel, he took a 3 hour nap. Headed to Jenny's for dinner.

Saturday: John left at 7:00am and been woke up at 7:00am, ate breakfast at the hotel, went swimming at the hotel for 2 hours, then went out to eat. Ben scrapped his knee on the way to the car. Got to restaurant, Ben spilled his lemonade in open scrape. Very short lunch. Back to hotel for Ben's nap. Woke up went to Jenny's to stay the night and watch her kids so she and Brian could got on a date. All kids good and still alive.

Sunday: Burned out ready to go home. Realize I forgot pants for Church. My wonderful husband brings me ironed! pants. Nice! Went to Church, saw my sister throw a fit. Hilarious. Ate pizza (its Sunday people) and drove home. Awwwww, sweet home, even at 85 degrees.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

a fit? that was just me strongly letting my thoughts be known. she wasn't going to bully me :) Glad you all came up. it felt like a vacation for me! I didn't do my regular routine and I had another adult around to talk too!! Hope you guys "get away" real soon. Haven't heard from you in a couple of days. Don't you miss me?