Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged By Jenny, My Eights

8 TV Shows I Watch

1. Criminal Minds
2. American Idol
3. Big Brother
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. The Office
6. Greys Anatomy
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Ghost Whisperer


8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Carrabas
2. Ted's
3. Bill and Ruths
4. Chilis
5. Papa John's
6. My Cooking
7. Shiloh's
8. Pete's

8 Things That Happened Today

1. Laundry
2. Cooked breakfast
3. Cleaned kitchen
4. Made lunch
5. Gave Ben a bottle
6. Watched Sesame Street
7. Wrapped Christmas presents
8. Made my bed

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Finding a house
2. Christmas
3. Benjamin's first birthday
4. Growing old with John
5. Heaven
6. More children
7. Summer vacation
8. My Graduation Day!

8 Things I Wish For

1. No more anxiety
2. More children
3. Buying a great house
4. To be happy with my motherly figure
5. For my children to grow into strong Christians
6. Long healthy life
7. To be excepted into a nursing program
8. Contentment

I tag everyone who read this.

1 comment:

Shelly Collins said...

Amy, what are you thinking about tomorrow? Call me!