Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Appointment #2

John and I went to our second OB appointment today. Everything looks good. I have gained three pounds, which is good considering how much I have been vomitting. We got to hear the baby's heart beat, 165 beats per minute. My blood pressure is good and that pretty much sums up the appointment, short and sweet.
School started this week. I am taking Chemistry, Anatomy and Nutrition. I am really excited about these classes. They will be challenging, but they bring me that much closer to the nursing program.

I hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason I am thinking it's a boy but you know how I am always wrong. (except for Shelly, maybe I am getting better!) Good luck on this semester.

Jenny said...

Mom's wrong! I am totally going girl and I would like the record to show that I was the FIRST to predict this future;) I am glad to hear all is right with baby LeMasters even though 'SHE' is giving you grief. . .see, another reason I think GIRL!